Monday, August 12, 2013

iMonogram

Instagram user Shaina, @_CustomMonograms, makes lovely, personalized iPhone wallpapers for FREE. No, there isn't any fine print you're missing, she really does this all for the love of the monogram! Just send her a message on her Instagram post, including all the requirements for the request, and she will make you your own Lilly Pulitzer, Cath Kidston, or chevron printed background with your monogram inside a colored medallion of your choice. Really the possibilities are endless, and if you can dream it, she can make it!

I've always been in love with this Lilly print, First Impressions, and Shaina really made it perfectly personalized with my own script initials. I'm so pleased with how it turned out!

Thanks Shaina! Every time I look at my lock screen, it makes me smile! <3

Visit @_CustomMonograms and get your own personalized background for your iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment